Manufacturing Reliability in a Connected World
Smart connected machinery can modernize any factory floor, but as the manufacturing line starts to resemble a computer network, each connected device becomes a potential “weakest link” for unauthorized access, a possible threat to operational metrics.
Zingbox IoT Guardian is the first solution to ensure operational continuity in the face of cyber risk by automatically detecting, identifying, securing, and managing any device that enters your manufacturing network.
Zingbox lets you take the manufacturing work flow and materials flow, and add the data flow that accompanies them. This creates new possibilities for process optimization and business impact, taking digitally enhanced manufacturing to the next level.
How Can You Benefit from Zingbox?
Zingbox ensures your connected IoT devices and networks are safe so you can provide uninterrupted, quality service. It also helps you safeguard customer trust and optimize utilization to drive down costs.
Through machine learning, artificial intelligence, and threat intelligence, Zingbox makes it possible for you to orchestrate the entire life cycle of the IoT infrastructure. Plus, it’s easy to deploy and easy to operate.
Zingbox helps keep your business up and running and your customers safe. It also helps you get more from your existing equipment and make smarter decisions about future purchases.
IoT Security and Lifecycle Management for the Smart Factory
As companies pursue Industry 4.0 initiatives, industrial equipment and devices are rapidly being connected to the network without sufficient safeguards in place. In 2017 alone, the manufacturing industry saw an 84 percent boost in IoT network connections,
Zingbox’s unique solution is the first to address the challenges of protecting the diverse industrial Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) that lack standardization—as opposed to existing security solutions designed to protect a homogeneous IT infrastructure—and offers operational insights and compliance for the entire IoT environment.
- Automatic equipment discovery, recognition and risk assessment
- View asset records enriched with contextual data
- Meet security and compliance (FDA, EPA, SEC) requirements
- Real-time situational awareness & operational monitoring for equipment
- Proactively manage devices to minimize maintenance and lower TCO
- Link to enterprise applications (IT, OT and business)
- Minimize downtime through predictive maintenance
- Self-learning via the use of AI and sophisticated Deep Learning algorithms
- Improve customer experience